Advantages of Online Marketing
- Internet marketing has been more effective when measured on the aspect of product meeting the eyes of an end user.
- You can design and woo your customers in a better way without much time and investments on an Internet Marketing enabled campaign. With less cycle time you can meet more needs of your customers when compared to conventional channel.
- You can manage your leads and convert them into opportunities in a faster manner too.
- Internet marketing leads to product innovation. Vendors are informed about the preferences and likings of the end user and they manufacture or present the services in a desired manner.
- With better customer satisfaction and increased bottom-line you are sure to become a prominent entity in the segment of your industry.
Email marketing is directly marketing a commercial message to a group of people using email. In its broadest sense, every email sent to a potential or current customer could be considered email marketing. It usually involves using email to send ads, request business, or solicit sales or donations, and is meant to build loyalty, trust, or brand awareness. Email marketing can be done to either cold lists or current customer database. Broadly, the term is usually used to refer to:
- Sending email messages with the purpose of enhancing the relationship of a merchant with its current or previous customers, to encourage customer loyalty and repeat business,
- Sending email messages with the purpose of acquiring new customers or convincing current customers to purchase something immediately
- Adding advertisements to email messages sent by other companies to their customers